Dr. Kristen Haabala Wiener
Owner + Creator, Doctor
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science from St. Cloud State University
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine - Portland, OR
- Residency completed at Dynamic Healing center
- Board certified registered physician in state of Minnesota
- Functional Medicine training through IFM as well as clinical mentoring in the area
- Therapeutic lifestyle training and certification through the First Line Therapy program as both a lifestyle educator and a healthcare provider
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent Practitioner certified
Dr. Haabala believes in investigating and treating the underlying cause of symptoms rather than suppressing or putting a ‘bandaid’ on symptoms, as this can truly help to improve long-term health. She loves to use lifestyle and natural medicines, such as counseling, nutrition, exercise, stress management and herbal medicines, with less potential side effects whenever possible. Sometimes with medicine, simple is best!
Last but not least, she believes that sometimes the best medicine is prevention! You do not need to be ‘sick’ to see a naturopathic doctor. Many patients come in to be the best version of themselves - to have more energy, think more clearly, lose weight, improve happiness, prevent illness or simply enjoy life more!